We are hiring!
Android Application Developer
Airside is looking for exceptionally talented Android application developers with a passion for solving intricate problems in the identity management area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who worked as a primary developer in the past projects. The candidate participates in all stages of the software development lifecycle and helps influence the outcome. Therefore, a keen focus on building creative solutions and a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is essential to creating value for our customers.
At Airside, the core engineering teams are in Herndon, VA and Innsbruck, Austria, with our headquarters located in Rosslyn, VA.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Design and build Android applications
- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- 3+ years experience with Java for Android
- Kotlin experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years of experience as Android Applications Developer
- AWS Certifications is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV/resume and a brief statement on why you’re a fit for Airside to email@example.com