We are hiring!
Airside Mobile, Inc. develops secure solutions for identity-related digital transactions in collaboration with U.S. government agencies. Our popular Mobile Passport app is approved by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to expedite travelers through passport control and customs processes at 24 major U.S. airports and one U.S. cruise port. The free app has more than 3.5 million users with an average rating of 4.7 stars and 4.6 stars in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, respectively.
This position is an opportunity for a skilled communications professional to manage member relations and corporate communications responsibilities. The team member will provide new and existing members with the best possible service in relation to product/service inquiries, suggestions, feedback, and related matters.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Provide timely responses to member inquiries by email and reviews
- Communicate in a manner that is consistent with Airside’s service and quality standards
- Collect and analyze member feedback for insights on operational and technical improvements
- Develop member experience improvement plan in response to customer feedback
- Provide management information and forecasts by analyzing member feedback information
- Maintain Frequently Asked Questions and standard responses
- Create well-crafted, concise and highly engaging communications including press releases, newsletters, blog posts, and executive communications
- Maintain collaborative relationship with the technical, design, business, and marketing social media teams to ensure strategy alignment, consistent voice and high content standards
- Serve as a flexible, motivated and highly adaptable team member, independently developing and executing internal and external communications plans
- Support monitoring, measurement and crisis communications activities
- Keep up to date with relevant publications
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferred emphasis in Journalism, Communications or English
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proven ability to work across teams and organizations to develop and share content
- Strategic thinker who can build a network, gather information and translate it into communications projects and plans that generate results
- Strong judgment and the ability to make decisions independently
- Serious commitment to excellence, quality and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a variety of media, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust as circumstances change
- Experience working with leaders and executives
- Experience as an international traveler preferred
- Experience working in corporate communications or public relations agency environment preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Please send your CV/resume and a brief statement on why you’re a fit for Airside to email@example.com