We are hiring!
Airside is looking for exceptionally talented full stack developers with a passion for solving intricate problems in the identity management area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has worked as a primary full stack developer in the past projects. In a very collaborative environment, the candidate will be involved in all stages of design and development of the solutions. This is an opportunity to work on a disruptive product and help influence the outcome. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
At Airside, the core engineering teams are in Herndon, VA and Innsbruck, Austria, with our headquarters located in Rosslyn, VA.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Design and build Android applications
- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- 5+ years experience with full stack development
- Demonstrated Back-end development experience (Java and Spring framework)
- Demonstrated experience with data caching and data persistence solutions
- Experience with building and deploying application in the cloud environment
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years of experience as Full-Stack Developer
- AWS Certifications is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV/resume and a brief statement on why you’re a fit for Airside to firstname.lastname@example.org