We are hiring!
iOS Application Developer
Airside is looking for exceptionally talented iOS application developers with a passion for solving intricate problems in the identity management area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who worked as a primary developer in the past projects. The candidate participates in all stages of the software development lifecycle and helps influence the outcome. Therefore, a keen focus on building creative solutions and a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is essential to creating value for our customers.
The core engineering teams are located in Herndon, VA and Innsbruck, Austria, with our headquarters office located in Rosslyn, VA.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Design and build iOS applications
- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- 3+ years experience with Swift
- Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Cocoapods or Carthage package management frameworks
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years of experience as iOS Applications Developer
- AWS Certifications a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV/resume and a brief statement on why you’re a fit for Airside to firstname.lastname@example.org