We are hiring!
Sales & Marketing
At Airside Mobile, our mission is to make travel faster, better and more efficient. We pursue that mission by combining smart process design with leading edge technology to create mobile solutions for travelers. Our Digital ID solutions create convenience while allowing our members to maintain full control of their data. We are best recognized for Mobile Passport, a top-rated app that helps our customers breeze through customs without the long lines and paperwork.
As we continue to leverage our capabilities to grow our product offerings for businesses, we are looking for two high-performing sales and marketing summer interns who can support our B2C and B2B growth activities. We are seeking motivated self-starters who have experience with social media marketing and sales support. If you are looking to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing the travel industry, this is the opportunity for you!
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting for new business through cold calling and networking
- Supporting our Chief Revenue Officer
- Preparing sales presentations
- Helping with CRM activities
- Building our Pipeline of sales opportunities
- Supporting our acquisition marketing efforts through thought leadership
- Maintaining the company’s marketing editorial calendar for well-planned and targeted execution and regular KPI reporting
- Creating well-crafted and highly engaging social media and email marketing campaigns (posts and ads)
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with the technical, design, and communication teams to ensure strategy alignment, consistent voice/images/logos and high content standards Miscellaneous sales and marketing tasks as they arise
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience in acquisition marketing activities
- Comfort with prospecting and developing new contacts
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Strong follow up skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with “hunter” like mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, and a positive attitude
- Travel Industry experience preferred
- International travel experience preferred
Location: Airside HQ in Rosslyn, Va
Duration: June 4 – August 17th
Please send your CV/resume and a brief statement on why you’re a fit for Airside to firstname.lastname@example.org