We are hiring!
Manager – Strategic Growth
At Airside Mobile, our mission is to make travel faster, better and more efficient. We pursue that mission by combining smart process design with leading edge technology to create mobile solutions for travelers. Our Digital ID solutions create convenience while allowing our members to maintain full control of their data. We are best recognized for Mobile Passport, a top-rated app that helps our customers breeze through customs without the long lines and paperwork.
Airside is a fast-growing, venture-backed company with a culture that emphasizes close teamwork, creative solutions, running lean, and rethinking how things work. We have deep experience in identity, data security, travel, and government processes. Our team is extremely small and flat, so you must enjoy working in a low-structure environment, be comfortable within a start-up environment, and have a passion for getting things done creatively.
We are expanding our capabilities and growing our B2B and B2C product offerings. The Manager of Strategic Growth will be responsible for business development, partnerships and account development to help us maintain our trajectory of rapid growth. We are hiring motivated self-starters who have experience building strategic relationships and driving growth within new and existing accounts. If you are looking to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing the travel industry, this is the opportunity for you. This role reports to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Great opportunities don’t come without great responsibilities.
Here’s some of what you’ll be doing:
- Prospect for new business through cold calling and networking
- Leverage the Challenger sales approach to connect with prospects and clients
- Prepare and present sales presentations and manage the sale process
- Present our value proposition and finalize sales using strong closing skills
- Prepare proposals and negotiate terms with our prospects
- Identify and build partnerships with key distribution, software and hardware providers
- Build pipeline consisting of multi-million size opportunities
- Keep organized records of your sales activities in PipeDrive
- Manage multiple complex sales cycles
- Manage existing accounts and drive cross-sell of new products
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- 8+ years outside sales experience either selling to travel companies or like customers
- Comfortable with face-to-face prospecting
- Comfort with cold calling and developing new contacts
- Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
- Proven record of success achieving and exceeding sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with “hunter” like mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, and a positive attitude
- Ability to develop long term business relationships
- Proven experience building strategic partnerships
- Track record of driving growth within customer and partner base
- Existing relationships within the travel industry preferred
- Experience selling within a start-up preferred
- Strong follow up skills
- Up to 50% travel